29 Januari 2008

.: Pictures Tell a Thousand Stories :.




(made by abe mun, my 2nd-cuz, our official photographer that day=)





(hadiah from JIM K'tan and crew..we love it~)


(before the aqad.. i had to sign the form first)


(with my favourite moksu=)


(the flower gurlz were getting ready)


(they are my friends from jaiputra..they made these clothes specially for the occasion! so sweet... alhamdulillah, diorang dtg tolong, days before the actual ceremony...ade 2 org lg, tp xde dlm gmbr=)


(abg buat ape tu? salin skrip ke?)


(Zauji ma'a ummihi wa abiihi wa akhiihi=)


(ana..qablal 'aqdi...before i got the title of being a 'wife')


(gemuruh? ^_^)


("the time is 10.27 am," said the watch)


(my dad, my mom and I)


(bismillahirrahmanirrahim...kita mula ya..)


(tunaaaaiii~ alhamdulillah=)


(abang pulak sign)


(after solat sunat...ops, masih ade jarak! hehehe)


(cincin ni sape pilih bang?-- "Mak abang yg pilih...abg tak pandai.." -- dah agak dah=)


(the pink flowers are so beautiful, kan?made by my auntie, mokcek=)


(first time kami makan bersama..yummy~)


*pictures by me: afrah, the zaujah:)

1 comments:

zaini_jb on 17 April, 2008 11:08 berkata...

Selamat Pengantin Baru Kpd Safwan dan Zaujah...

Catat Ulasan

 

Wafiyah

Wafiyah
I was born...
on 24.12.2008...
at Women's & Children's Hospital,
in North Adelaide, South Australia..

I was 3.1 kg..
I did my best to be born
for 29 hours~
Alhamdulillah ^_^

Sofiyah

Sofiyah
I was born...
on 16.09.2010...
at Women's & Children's Hospital,
in North Adelaide, South Australia..

I was 3.3 kg..
I did my best to be born
for 25 hours~
Alhamdulillah ^_^

Harith

Harith
I was born...
on 09.04.2012...
at Women's & Children's Hospital,
in North Adelaide, South Australia..

I was 3.5 kg..
I did my best to be born
for 19 hours~
Alhamdulillah ^_^

Baba (Safwan & Afrah) Ummi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino