27 Ogos 2008

ISS offer kerja...


Alhamdulillah, rezeki Allah dimana2. Jam 800 malam Mr Angelo dari ISS Facility Services call saya. Selepas bertanya2 sikit saya asal mana, ada kereta ke tak, kemudian dia cakap "can you go to UNI SA Magill campus start time is 530 am till 830 am enter from Lorne Avenue turn right past the student accomodation then right again so you can park on your right then go to your left towards the security office , the supervisor's name is Sue Hortin." Fuhh...awal kerja kali ni. Apapun jangan terlampau memilih, apa yang dapat tu adalah rezeki.

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 

Wafiyah

Wafiyah
I was born...
on 24.12.2008...
at Women's & Children's Hospital,
in North Adelaide, South Australia..

I was 3.1 kg..
I did my best to be born
for 29 hours~
Alhamdulillah ^_^

Sofiyah

Sofiyah
I was born...
on 16.09.2010...
at Women's & Children's Hospital,
in North Adelaide, South Australia..

I was 3.3 kg..
I did my best to be born
for 25 hours~
Alhamdulillah ^_^

Harith

Harith
I was born...
on 09.04.2012...
at Women's & Children's Hospital,
in North Adelaide, South Australia..

I was 3.5 kg..
I did my best to be born
for 19 hours~
Alhamdulillah ^_^

Baba (Safwan & Afrah) Ummi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino